Sunday, July 3, 2011

See you later Alligator!

Hi All! What's up? Here some pictures from Thursday, which was also my sister Andréa's last day in New York snif... I completely forgot to ask her where her Jumpsuit is from but I'll do it Asap! 

Salut tout le monde! quoi de neuf? Voici quelques photos prises jeudi, lors de la dernière journée de ma soeur Andréa à New York snif...  J'ai complètement oublié de lui demander d'ou vient son Jumpsuit mais ça ne saurait tarder!
++








I am Wearing:

H&M blouse
New Look Shorts
Juicy Couture Bag
Steve Madden Shoes


 Andréa is wearing:

 *A Jumpsuit from Urban Outfitters
A Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Havaianas Flip Flops






3 comments:

  1. i want your shoes!!!!!!! they are so fabulous! you both look absolutely gorgeous!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks!! I just got the shoes so they r still in store for sure ;) xxxo

    ReplyDelete