Friday, June 24, 2011

" If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere "

Hi all! Hope everything's alright with you! I haven't been posting in a while because I was very busy planning my trip to New York! I 've got an Internship so I'm gonna spend 2 months in The city! I'm soo excited!! I'm probably gonna have a lot of work but I'll try my best to update the blog as often as possible.
++

Salut! J'espere que vous allez bien! Cela fait un bon bout de temps que je n'ai pas posté, c'est tout simplement parce que j'étais très occupée à organiser mon voyage à New York! J'ai obtenu un stage donc je vais passer tout l'été "in the City"! Je suis impatiente de commencer! Je me doute déjà que je croulerais sous du travail néanmoins je ferais de mon mieux pour actualiser le blog le plus souvent possible.

++




No comments:

Post a Comment